As of 01 APRIL 2020
Welcome to Mooner
Use of MOONER App and Services
You have a full discretion either to use the Mooner App or other apps, whether to use Services available on Mooner App, or to stop using the Mooner App.
We only facilitate You finding various Services You need by providing Mooner App. All Services are provided directly by independent third parties who agreed to become Our partners "MOONERS" (hereinafter, collectively referred to as "Service Provider/s").
When ordering a Service, the Mooner App will connect You with the available Service Provider around Your location. Thus, some Services cannot be used if You do not activate the location feature.
Furthermore, if the Service Provider accepts Your order, We will inform Your order status through Mooner App.
Signing-up and Signing-in Account
Content, Information and Promotion
Third-Party Content means, any information, data, or actual news, made, edited, developed, and/or maintained by the Third-Party Content Provider itself or obtained by the Third-Party Content Provider from other third parties, where the Third-Party Content Provider is responsible to procure any permission necessary to display such Content, including but not limited to texts or writings, images, quotes, photographs, illustrations, animations, videos, voice recordings or music, title, and/or descriptions to be exhibited on the Mooner App, including any link to the such.
All information, Offers contained in Mooner App are intended solely to provide You the best experience when using Mooner App or Services. You shall not abuse Offers received during the use of Mooner App or Services.
You agree to utilize the Offers in accordance with the terms, conditions, and purpose of the Offers and will not abuse, duplicate, monetize, transfer, use for commercial purposes or take unfair advantage of the Offers in any form of manner whatsoever.
You understand that Offers are not exchangeable for cash, have a limited validity period and are subject to the conditions that apply to each of the Offers.
Rates and Fees
Mooner App is free to download. However, We may charge fees for using certain features and/or Mooner App in the future.
Services available on the Mooner App are subject to rates that You can find on Mooner App before You book the Service. We may adjust or renew rates from time to time based on certain factors, among other location, time, type of Services and applicable laws. We may also charge fees of a certain amount as a payment to use Mooner App.
You may pay the Services, Third-Party Content or Offers You ordered by cash or electronic payment methods, provided by independent third parties ("Payment Method Provider"), on Mooner App, including electronic money, loan facility, debit or credit card or other payment methods ("Payment Method") which may vary from time to time based on our sole discretion.
To enable payment by Payment Method, You have to register officially on the Payment Method Provider You choose and use Your personal payment credentials. If You use other party's registered credentials, You are fully responsible for all licenses required and all losses or disputes which arise between You and that other party, either caused by Your, Our, Service Provider, Third-Party Content Provider, Offers Provider, or Payment Method Provider's negligence or omission.
Mooner App Software
Mooner App and Services, including but not limited to names, logos, program codes, designs, trademarks, technologies, databases, business processes and models, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property rights available under the laws of the Republic of Singapore which registered either on behalf of Us or Our affiliates. We (and our licensors) have all the rights and interests of the Mooner App and Services, including all intellectual property rights related to all features contained therein and related intellectual property rights.
- (i) download, access and use the Mooner App, as is, only on the devices in the form of Your personal mobile phone and/or tablet and solely for the purposes of using the Service, and
- (ii) access or use content, information, and related materials available on the Mooner App solely for personal and not for commercial purposes. All rights and privileges that are not expressly granted herein are reserved by Us or Our licensors.
You shall not:
- a. delete any copyright, trademark or other ownership notices contained in the Mooner App or Services;
- b. copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, license,sell, transfer, display in public either in part or in full, reverse engineer, transmit, move, broadcast, decompile, or disassemble any part of or in other ways to exploit the Mooner App (including software, features and Services therein);
- c. license, sublicense, sell, resell, remove, transfer, distribute or commercially exploit or make available to other arties the Mooner App and/or software by means of creating internet "link" to the Mooner App or "frame" or "mirror" any software on other servers or wireless or internet-based devices;
- d. launch automated programs or scripts, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web ndexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program that might create multiple server requests per second, create heavy burdens or impede the operation and/or performance of the Mooner App;
- e. use site searching or retrieval applications, other manual or automatic devices for scraping, indexing, surveying, data mining, or in any way multiplying or avoiding the navigation structure or presentation of the Mooner App or its contents;
- f. publish, distribute, or reproduce in any way materials that are copyrighted, trademarked or other information We own without prior written consent from Us or the rights owners who license Us the rights; and
- g. use or unofficially access the Mooner App to
- 1.damage, weaken or jeopardize any aspect of the Mooner App, Services or related systems and networks, and/or
- 2.create look-alike competing products or services using ideas, features, functions or graphic similar to Mooner App.
You are fully responsible for the decisions that You made to use Mooner App, Services, Third-Party Content, Offers, or Payment Method. You shall treat the Service Provider, Third-Party Content Provider, Offers Provider, and Payment Method Provider respectfully and shall not engage in unauthorized, threatening or harassing behaviourswhen using Services, Third-Party Content, Offers, or Payment Method.
Limitation of Our Responsibility
Mooner App may experience limitations, delays, and other issues contained in the use of internet and electronic communications, including Your, Service Provider, ThirdParty Content Provider, Offers Provider or Payment Service Provider's device is broken, not connected to the internet, out of range, turned off or not functioning. We are not responsible for any delay, failure of delivery, damage, or loss arising from such problems.
We do not have any responsibility, including to take further actions or legal actions deemed necessary by You, Service Provider, Third-Party Content Provider, Offers Provider, or Payment Method Provider, for any problem or dispute that arises between You and the Service Provider, Third-Party Content Provider, Offers Provider, or Payment Method Provider. We will, however, facilitate any problems or disputes arising between You and the Service Provider, Third-Party Content Provider, Offers Provider, or Payment Method Provider with reasonably necessary actions. When We facilitate a resolution of problems or disputes between You and the Service Provider, Third-Party Content Provider, Offers Provider or Payment Method Provider, We do not act as a mediator and such an action does not cause any further responsibility to Us.
If You experience a system failure, know, or suspect that Your account has been hacked, used, or misused by other parties, or if Your personal mobile phone or tablet is lost, stolen, hacked, or exposed to a virus, immediately report to Us so We may conduct necessary actions promptly to avoid use, misuse, or loss arise or may arise further.
If You experience troubles or problems related to Services, Third-Party Content, Offers, or payment by Payment Method, or Service Provider, Third-Party Content Provider, Offers Provider, or Payment Method Provider's behaviours, You may submit Your complaint through the feature that We provide, including rating and comment, or by contacting Us.
To submit complaints, questions, objections, etc. ("Report"), You need to provide enough information, including but not limited to, facts summary, evidence You may have, order number and personal information, such as electronic mail address and registered mobile number.
In response to the report You submit, We will first verify the information You provide and Your personal information stored in Our system. If necessary, We may ask You directly to provide information needed for verification purposes.
We may refuse to respond to Your Report if the information You provided does not match the personal information stored in Our system or if the Report submitted in relation to, toward, on behalf of or by other party that is different than the Account holder officially registered on our system. We may also stop acting upon Your Report if We, at Our sole discretion, consider that Your Report is not supported by sufficient and clear facts or has been resolved. We may also forward Your Report to the Service Provider, Third-Party Content Provider, Offers Provider, or Payment Method Provider to be resolved directly by You and the Service Provider, Third-Party Content Provider, Offers Provider, or Payment Method Provider.
For a particular Report related to the Service, We may, at Our sole discretion, facilitate a forum between You and the Service Provider for the purpose of reaching an amicable settlement. In this case, if You still deem necessary to take further actions, including any legal action, You may do so on Your sole responsibility.
For a particular Report related to the Payment Method, We may refund You by mechanisms determined by Us or together with the Payment Method Provider, at our sole discretion. We will not refund another party that differs with the registered credentials on Account or Payment Method Provider, including if You use other party's credentials to pay using the Payment Method.
Temporary Suspension and Permanent Suspension of Account
You may delete the Mooner App from Your mobile phone and/or tablet at any time. We do not have any obligation to You for any matters that arise from the time of removal of the Mooner App, temporary suspension and permanent suspension of Your Account. However, You are still responsible for fulfilling Your obligations that have arisen, including but not limited to, any obligations that may arise as a result of disputes, claims, or other existing legal actions, before the date of the removal of the Mooner App, temporary suspension or permanent suspension of Your Account.
Your account may be temporarily suspended or permanently suspended because of, including but not limited to, the following:
- a. Your Report that Your Account is used or allegedly used or misused by someone else;
- b. Your Report that Your personal cell phone or tablet is lost, stolen, or hacked;
- c. We know or have sufficient reasons to suspect that Your Account has been transferred or used by someone else;
- d. We know or with sufficient reasons suspect that things have happened that in Our view have or may harm Us, You, the Service Provider or other parties;
- f. You have passed away, been placed under guardianship or custody or experienced other incapacity that caused You to become legally incapable based on applicable laws and regulations;
- h. Account suspension orders, whether temporary or permanent, issued by government or monetary institutions are related or based on court orders issued in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
If Your Account is suspended and You have a clear evidence that Your account should not be suspended, You may Report the evidence to Us. After further examining Your Report, We will, at Our sole discretion, determine to end or continue suspending Your Account. Suspension will not be continued unreasonably if We decide that any matters that caused the suspension have been resolved.
Actions We Consider Necessary
- a. Verbal harassment or violence, including but not limited to, physical, gender, ethnicity, religion and race You conducted toward the Service Provider;
- b. Physical harassment or violence You conduct toward the Service Provider;and/or
- c. Sexual harassment or violence, either verbally or physically, You conduct toward the Service Provider.
This provision applies vice-versa when You experience the same violences mentioned above by the Service Provider.
You understand and agree that all risks arising from the use of the Mooner App, Services, Third-Party Contents, Offers and Payment Methods are entirely Your responsibility and You hereby agree to release Us from any claims regarding damages, interferences, or other forms of system disruptions caused by unauthorized access by other parties.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE A TECHNOLOGY COMPANY, NOT A COMPANY ENGAGE IN HEALTH, CLEANING, BEAUTY, MAINTENANCE AND/OR OTHER DAILY NEEDS SERVICES AND WE HEREBY REPRESENT THAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE SUCH SERVICES. ALL SERVICES IN HEALTH, CLEANING, BEAUTY, MAINTENANCE, AND/OR OTHER DAILY NEEDS ARE PROVIDED BY INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY US.
Mooner App may be interrupted by events outside of Our authority or control ("Force Majeure"), including but not limited to natural disasters, electricity disruptions, telecommunications failures, government policies, and other events. You hereby agree to release Us from any demands and responsibilities, if We are not able to facilitate Service, including to fulfill instructions You requested through the Mooner App, either in part or in whole, due to a Force Majeure.
Unenforceability of any of the conditions herein will not affect the enforceability of other provisions.